Saturday, October 13, 2012

Shabby Chic

October 2012
A friend was giving her mom a birthday luncheon and wanted some feminine cookies to serve. She wanted pink, lavender, and cream. She always gives a lot of leeway when she orders so my creative juices were already flowing. Fresh out of a RI flowers class, I knew I wanted to pipe some stuff on these babies! Here are the results:

Iphone doesn't like purple; it always turns this Wilton delphinium blue!

A look at the platter


This Americolor "Ivory" is my new favorite color. Last time I mixed a cream color and it was very "Easter." This color is the perfect compliment.

Oh my gosh how I LOVE to make flowers.
I hope the party was a success! I saw the craft project they are going to make and I can't wait to see the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...