Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day in the Dirt

November 2012
'Day in the Dirt'

Because we live so close to the desert, dirt bike riding is a very common hobby. You can almost smell the gasoline in the air come fall when everyone is cleaning out their trailers and tuning up the bikes to get out to the desert by Thanksgiving. So I wasn't surprised when I got a request for some cookies for 'Day in the Dirt.' However, in the effort of full disclosure, I must admit that everything I know about motorcycles could actually fit on the surface of a cookie....with space left over. Thank goodness for the internet! After scouring the Chaparral Motorsports website and looking at hundreds of pictures online this is what I came up with:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...