Thursday, September 6, 2012

Girly Cookies

Last week I had a request for a dozen cookies for a friend of mine. There were only two stipulations: they had to be "girly" and they should be pink, lavender, and cream. Well of course I immediately started thinking about all kinds of "girly" designs that I love or wanted to try. I was really wanting to try out some zebra print or maybe take my new makeup cutters for a spin. In the end, I considered the woman for whom I would be making the cookies. She is a classy chick. She has six boys. No, that is not a typo. She is really, really smart. And she is beautiful....in an elegant and thoughtful way. So...I wanted something elegant and thoughtful and who came to my mind? SweetAmbs. I love to copy her work! I had a moment of panic when my cream turned to yellow and the batch started to take on an Easter like feel, but it passed as I added more details. I think these turned out beautifully and I hope they blessed my dear friend!


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...