Sunday, August 26, 2012

Monkeying Around

August 2012
Monkey Cookies

This past weekend was a very special weekend for me. I drove up to Northern California to visit my BFF and her family, which happens to include my incredibly cute and sweet goddaughter, Iris. It wasn't just any visit, we planned a special baby shower for Iris' baby sister Violet, expected in October.
One of our favorite nicknames for these baby girls is "cheeky monkey." Iris loves to be called by that nickname so of course, the theme of Violet's shower was to be monkeys too. The day was a huge success and I think everyone had a lot of fun visiting. Here are some of the treats that I baked up for this special day:
Hearts and monkeys for the baby shower. Of course the monkeys were wearing small violets in honor of baby Violet.

Packaged and ready to go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...