Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Barbie Birthday

October 2012
5th Birthday

 Facebook has been a great tool for this little newbie baker! This project is a perfect example. After making some cookies for a friend's event, she posted a picture of them on Facebook. One of her friends contacted me about making some cookies for a birthday party the next weekend. I agreed and we quickly worked out the details. She was going to have a Barbie Fashion Show birthday for her 5-year-old daughter using a vintage Barbie theme. I was so excited when I saw the invites because there was a Barbie silhouette on the back and I have been itching to try some silhouettes for a little bit now. Here are some pics of the results:



Happy Birthday, Cara! I hope your day was filled with friends, laughs, and good memories!
~S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...